This is my [now page](https://nownownow.com/about), as inspired by [Derek Sivers](https://sive.rs/). This page focuses on what I’m currently up to in my life. I try to update this page on a monthly cadence.
[[Now (2023-09)|Click here to see the previous version of this page.]]
I'm a certified coach through The Life Coach School. I help introverts thrive and succeed in a world that puts the spotlight on extroverts by helping them build the systems, practices, and mindset to increase their productivity and achieve their goals.
[![[LCS certified coach.png|200x200]]](http://www.thelifecoachschool.com)
If you'd like to see some of the topics I coach on, here are some of the places I share free content:
If you're interested in learning more, [click here](https://calendly.com/tsn-coaching/consult) to schedule a free consult call where we can look at what you want help with. If it's something I can honestly help with, we can chat about what that would look like. Otherwise, I can try to point you toward some resources to get you moving in the right direction.
## Building a Second Brain (Cohort 19)
I'm participating as a student in the final cohort of [Building a Second Brain](https://www.buildingasecondbrain.com/).
## Relating Between The Lines (Cohort 8)
I'm participating as a student in the final cohort of [Relating Between The Lines](https://www.relatingbetweenthelines.com/).
## Sticky Blogging
I'm participating as a student in [Sticky Blogging](https://stickyblogging.com/).
## Thinking in Stories
I'm participating as a student in [Thinking in Stories](https://thinkinginstories.com/).
## Email Newsletter
[Click here to subscribe to my newsletter.](https://newsletter.tylersuzukinelson.com)
## Senior Software Developer – Clio
I am a Senior Software Developer on the Asia-Pacific Team at [Clio](https://www.clio.com/).
## President – Strata Council
I am the President on my building's strata council.
I play badminton at local community and badminton centres.
## Book clubs
I'm currently participating in two book clubs at work for [[📚 99 Bottles of OOP]] and [[📚 What Set Me Free]].
## Current consumption
- [[📚 99 Bottles of OOP]]
- [[📚 Clear Thinking]]
- [[📚 Essentialism]]
- [[📚 This Is Personal]]
- [[📚 What Set Me Free]]
- [Forte Labs newsletter](https://fortelabs.com/subscribe)
- [Level up](https://levelup.patkua.com/)
- [LYT Notes](https://www.linkingyourthinking.com/newsletter)
- [Obsidian Roundup](https://www.obsidianroundup.org/)
- [Ruby Weekly](https://rubyweekly.com/)
- [Software Lead Weekly](https://softwareleadweekly.com/)
- [Sunday Brain Food](https://fs.blog/newsletter/)
- [The Beautiful Mess](https://cutlefish.substack.com/)
- [The Knowledge Project](https://fs.blog/knowledge-project-podcast/)
- [The Life Coach School Podcast](https://thelifecoachschool.com/podcast/)
- [The Tim Ferriss Show](https://tim.blog/podcast/)
- [Unf*ck Your Brain](https://unfuckyourbrain.com/podcasts/)
- [Coaching for Leaders](https://coachingforleaders.com/)
- [Hidden Brain](https://hiddenbrain.org/)
- [Huberman Lab](https://hubermanlab.com/)
- [Make Money as a Life Coach Podcast](https://staceyboehman.com/podcast/)
- [The Rework Podcast](https://www.rework.fm/)
- [Where Should We Begin? with Esther Perel](https://www.estherperel.com/podcast)